-
July 26th, 2016, 12:42 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
VOTT 1005B 825 JBL 2482 N809-8A A7-500 A-5----hybrid
-
August 3rd, 2016, 10:46 PM
#2
Hostboard Member
Re: VOTT 1005B 825 JBL 2482 N809-8A A7-500 A-5----hybrid

Originally Posted by
Phil-G
He's had those listed for awhile. The crossover point in the crossover he used does not really take advantage of the biflex feature of the driver. Although I have no experience with the JBL/1005B combo, given the components used, I imagine they could sound pretty good. I am not sure about the $5000 asking price.
-
August 3rd, 2016, 11:37 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: VOTT 1005B 825 JBL 2482 N809-8A A7-500 A-5----hybrid
That is an interesting setup for sure. I would like to hear what it sounds like.
You could buy all the pieces and assembly for yourself for less than 5 grand though
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks